var x = document.getElementsByTagName("img");
for (var i=0;i
Sales & Support
MEMS distributions in Israel
Automatic MCM/Flip Chip Die Attach Sysytem
Fully Automatic MCM and Flip Chip Die Attach System. Ideal for High Volume production of complex MCM, Silver Glass, Flip Chip or combined assemblies.
Magazine to Magazine or In-Line configuration.
Wide range of substrates including Silicon, Glass, BGA, Lead Frame, PCB and other.
The unique Two Head architecture ensures highest Flexibility. Small Footprint, two machines
Handles up to Seventy Waffle/Gel packs, Forty Reel Feeders or Two 8" Wafers.
Wafer Mapping capability or Ink Dot recognition.
Full Flip Chip capability including die pickup from wafer, waffle/Gel pack and surf tape, chip flipping, bump fluxing and Up Looking final alignment. Dispensing of single/multi dot and shape patterns.
Library of complex pre-taught dispense shapes.
Programmable accurate Bond Line Thickness control.
Advanced Vision and Pattern Recognition System for active/passive components and substrates.
Easy operation and programming, Friendly X Windows based Graphic User Interface.
Lowest Cost of Ownership for complex Multi Chip applications.
- Stand alone or In-Line configuration.
- Large 26" x 19" Work Area.
- Two head configuration - two machines in one.
- Die size range: 0.010" to over 1".
- Die Thickness: from 0.002".
- Die Aspect Ratio: over 1:20.
- Die Material: GaAs, Silicon, Glass, other.
- Die presentation:
up to 70 Waffle/Gel packs;
up to 5 different 8" Wafers;
up to 20 Tape & Reels.
- Dispensing and fluxing by dipping available.
- Heated pickup tool up to 450 C available.
- Bond Line Thickness control for Silver Glass applications.
- Die Stacking Capability.
- Placement Accuracy: 15µm @ 3 sigma depending on application
- Pickup/Bond Force: 50 – 3000 grams.
- LAN communication capability.
- Throughput: up to 3000 CPH.
- Machine size: 48"W x 36"D x 73"H
All Rights Reserved.