Automatic die attach system in a small and unique table-top configuration.
The unmatched versatility of Model 6200 allows performing the widest range of cold and heated die attach processes on the same machine.
The process capabilities implemented into the 6200 Crossover include: Epoxy Die Attach, different Eutectic processes, GGI based on Ultrasonic or Thermo-compression processes, ACF/ACP, Ag Sintering, Die Stacking and many other processes.
The very high placement accuracy better than 3 microns (process dependent) is ensured by the advanced servo systems, the high resolution digital vision system and by the advanced Windows based software of the machine.
Handles active and passive components presented in 2″ and/or 4″ Waffle/Gel packs, different size Tape & Reel feeders and custom Trays.
The adhesive is applied in X-Y shape patterns by the Time-Pressure or Positive Displacement Pumps. Other dispensers such as Jet Dispenser, special UV adhesive dispensers, etc. are also available.
The Stamping (Pin Transfer) system applies adhesive dots with a diameter as small as 75 µm.
A library of complex pre-taught dispense and stamp shapes allows fast and easy setup of the application.
Unique Die Stacking capability with programmable BLT.
Full Flip Chip capability for Solder, Gold and other bump materials.
Optimally handles high mix applications with minimal change-over time.
- Work Area up to 170 x 150 mm.
- Die size: 0.150 to over 50 mm.
- Die Thickness: from 50 µm.
- Die Aspect Ratio: over 1:50.
- Die Material: GaAs, Silicon, Glass, other.
- Die Presentation:
- Up to Ten 2” Waffle/Gel packs
- Up to 8 Tape & Reel feeders
- Volumetric, Time-Pressure, Jet or Other Dispensing.
- Single or Double Dispenser. Any combination of the above.
- Stamping (pin transfer) for dots as small as 75 µm.
- Cold or Hot process up to 500°C with Forming Gas cover.
- Heated pickup tool up to 500°C with Forming Gas.
- Ultrasonic bonding process available.
- Integrated Ag Sintering system.
- Integrated UV curing system.
- Programmable Bond Line Thickness control.
- Advanced Die Stacking capability.
- Pickup/Bond Force: 40 – 9000 grams.
- Placement Accuracy: better than ±3 µm depending on application.
- Throughput: up to 700 CPH depending on application.