Highest versatility, fully automatic die attach system controlled by user friendly Windows 7 Professional based software.
Very large work area allows handling substrate carriers up to 500 x 300 mm.
Model 6500 performs room temperature as well as heated processes including Epoxy, Eutectic, Thermo-sonic, Thermo-compression, ACF/ACP, NCF/NCP, Flip Chip, DAF, Ag Sintering and other applications.
Very high die placement accuracy of ±3 microns (process dependent) is ensured by the advanced motion control system, high resolution digital vision system and advanced software.
Handles active and passive components with sizes between 0.15 mm up to over 50 mm.
The components can be picked from:
- Up to Forty 2″ or up to Twelve 4″ Waffle or Gel Pak carriers.
- Wafers up to 300 mm.
- Up to 8 Tape & Reel feeders.
Specializing in complex die attach applications including combined processes, unusual die sizes and aspect ratios, very large number of components, etc.
The volumetric, time-pressure, Jet dispenser or special pumps for UV adhesives accurately apply the adhesive in programmable shapes.
Double Dispenser also available.
Stamping (Pin Transfer) applies adhesive dots as small as 75 microns.
Ag sintering process for multi-chip devices using Ag Sheet of Paste.
Full Flip Chip capability for C2/C4 processes as well as Gold Bump applications.
Handles imaging devices, LCD’s, MEMS and different types of sensitive devices.
Unique die staking capability with programmable BLT for each level separately.
Deep access capability up to 50 mm.
- Work Area up to 500 x 300 mm (20″ x 12″).
- Deep access up to 50 mm Z travel.
- Die size: 0.150 to over 50 mm.
- Die Thickness: from 50 microns.
- Die Aspect Ratio: over 1:50.
- Die Material: GaAs, GaN, Silicon, Glass, other.
- Die Presentation:
- Up to 40 Waffle/Gel packs
- Up to 8 Tape & Reel feeders
- One 300 mm Wafer.
- Volumetric, Time-Pressure or Jet Dispensing
- Double Dispenser, Combination of the above
- Stamping (pin transfer) for dots as small as 75 µm.
- Integrated UV curing system.
- Cold or Hot process up to 500 C with Inert/Forming gas cover.
- Heated pickup tool up to 500 C with Forming gas provision.
- Thermo-sonic bonding process available.
- Accurate Bond Line Thickness control.
- Advanced Die Stacking capability.
- Pickup/Bond Force: 0.4 – 90 N.
- Placement Accuracy: ±3 µm depending on application.
- Throughput: up to 1000 CPH depending on application.